By Sheril Kirshenbaum
The next Full Committee Markup in the Senate Commerce Committee will take place on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 at 2:30pm.
Members will consider:
1. S. 2907, the International Fisheries Stewardship and Enforcement Act
This bill would “establish uniform administrative and enforcement procedures and penalties for the enforcement of the High Seas Driftnet Fishing Moratorium Protection Act and similar statutes.” In was introduced on April 4, 2008 by
2. S. ____, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration Authorization Act of 2008
3. S. ____, the National Sea Grant College Program Amendments Act of 2008
This bill would authorize and amend the National Sea Grant College Program Act.
4. Nominations for Promotion in the United States Coast Guard (PN 1668, PN 1669, PN 1752 and PN 1753)
5. Promotions in the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Commissioned Corps (PN 169